As always, we have a large list of Portland St Patrick’s Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc.
WIN ST PATRICK’S EVENT TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland St Patrick’s Day event(s) here, you can email us a proper press release (what, when where, how much) to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can’t guarantee any listing.
Be Safe: To make sure you and your car get home this year, Ride On Portland will be operating from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day. Call 503-235-RIDE for a safe ride home.
2013 Portland St. Patrick’s Day Events
- March 16: Kidical Mass Sellwood St Patrick’s Day Parade | Free, 10:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- March 16: Sellwood-Moreland’s 15th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival and Parade at St. Agatha Catholic School (more info)
- March 15-17: St. Patrick’s Day Festival @ Thirsty Lion | Music, Irish Dancers, Irish Food
- March 15-16: The Paperboys & Dervish @ Aladdin Theater | Portland St. Patrick’s Day Concerts (Win Tickets, $80)
- March 15-17: St. Patrick’s Day Festival @ Paddy’s | Dancers, Music, Food, Street Festival
- March 16-17: St. Patty’s Day Party @ East Burn | FREE, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Guinness, Music
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day w/ Brewcycle | Irish Pride Competition, Beer Specials, Human-Powered Group Bicycle (Win Tickets, $30)
- March 17: Shamrock Run | Costumes, Beer Garden, Chowder, Fundraiser for Doernbecher (more info)
- March 17: 24th Annual Northeast Neighborhood St Paddy’s Day Parade | 12PM, 33rd & Hancock (more info)
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Slainte @ Raven & Rose | Irish Music, Guinness, Whiskey Flights
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ North 45 | Irish Music, Food, Beer, Bagpipes
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration w/ Simon Tucker Group & Brad Parsons @ The Goodfoot | Blues, Beer, Booze
Related Portland Events & Information:
- All Month: Portland March Events
- DrinkSpirits.com has you covered on drinks: Top 10 Irish Whiskey Picks for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Don’t forget that Bushmills is Protestant whiskey when you are out there getting your Irish on.
- 2012 Portland St. Patrick’s Day Parties, Music, Food & Drink Specials
- 2011 Portland St. Patrick’s Day Parties, Music, Food & Drink Specials
- 2010 Portland St. Patrick’s Day Parties: NE, NW, SE, SW, North
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland St Patrick’s Day Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here