In 2015, Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday so there will be events all weekend. As always, we have a large list of Portland Valentine’s Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc.
WIN VALENTINE’S TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Valentine’s event(s) here, email info to us at pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.
Related Events and Info:
- February Events: Our Calendar of Portland February Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Mardi Gras: Our Calendar of Mardi Gras Events, Parties, & Ticket Giveaway (Feb 17, 2015)
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline’s list of Valentine’s Day events here.
- Past Years: 2014 Events | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
2015 Portland Valentine’s Events
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- February 10-14: Portland’5 presents Cuff Me! The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody @ Winningstad Theatre | Unauthorized & Hilarious! (Win Tickets, $107)
- February 14: FREE Family Days @ Washington County Museum | Activities for the Whole Family, Second Saturdays September – June
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here